Mediation coaching can help individuals improve their negotiation skills so that mediation can be a successful process for them. Whether you are currently preparing for mediation, are at this time engaged in the process, or have already negotiated your agreement, Mediation coaching can positively assist you in the following ways:
- You will learn how to become unstuck in your position. When people are stuck in their thinking, negotiations are difficult, and often impossible.
- You will learn how to become more flexible in your thinking. When people open themselves up to exploring different scenarios and options, negotiations can lead to mutually satisfying agreements.
- The mediation sessions will run smoother as you will encounter fewer impasses which will result in quicker resolutions.
- You will obtain the communication skills that you need in order to work through conflict.
- Your listening skills will be better. The other side wants to know that they are being heard. Compromises can be made when the other side feels that they have a voice.
- You will effectively be able to express your own needs without triggering your ex partner.
- Mediation Coaching will provide you with insight into the other side’s position.
- Mediation Coaching will reduce your own personal stress as you will have talked through numerous scenarios in conjunction with their potential outcomes with your coach.